Skip to content
Prior to Tanning
- Exfoliate and shave prior to tanning to ensure an even tan application.
- Leave yourself enough time for the application and development of your tan.
- For best results: apply using our tan applicator mitt in long sweeping motions, starting from the ankles and working your way up. After all the areas are covered, lightly glide the excess tan from the mitt over your hands and feet.
- Tan in front of a mirror with good lighting to ensure no spots are missed.
- Wear loose fitted dark clothing during the development time to ensure a more even glow.
- The longer you leave the solution on, the darker the tan. We recommend 4-8 hours before showering.
- Customizable color for all skin tones:
- 3-4 hours before showering to achieve a light to medium result.
- 5-8 hours to achieve a medium to dark result.
- Don't Exfoliate after tanning. Use only water or a gentle soap to rinse off the excess bronzer in the shower with your hands to ensure your new tan is not scrubbed off.
- Pat yourself dry
- To prolong your tan, moisturize daily
- Swimming in chlorinated pools may cause your tan to wear quickly. If you do go swimming, try to dry off as soon as possible.